Rockford fosgate punch 45 hdquestion

Username: Bdawg32256

Post Number: 1
I just purchases from my dads employee 2 12" cerwin vega w/ a box included, a older punch 45 hd amp that says it is pushing 22.5 amps per channel but he said it says taht because its used in compitions, and another amp he charged me 200 dollars because he was desperate for cash. I believe him but I went to two different car audio places and asked if it was good they said u will be lucky to power your interior speakers with that. The other said you would be able to power them fine. The guy i bought it from said to bridge it and put it to my one sub and hook my other amp to the other speaker will the punch 45 hd push the 12" sub nicely or should i start to look for another amp? I mean the amp is only like 8-9 inches long and about 7 inches wide. Please reply to my question because i have a 95 mustang convert and i need to customize a box and if the amp is not anygood i am not goin to go through with them making the box just yet since i need to save money for another amp.

Username: Bdawg32256

Post Number: 2
doesnt anybody know about this or wat?

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 25
I think u should start looking for another amp cuz that one is gonna sound like crap. i would just get another amp and sell that one. how much u want for it anyways? i need something small for my bro's speakers. email me at rebelguy75@yahoo.com tell me more about the amp and send some pics if all posssible
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us