I need help please guys

Username: Knowmyengine

Post Number: 1
i need help with this problem i have i have a 1995 tahoe 4 door with a stock aftermarket cd player and i wanna hook up subs to it i have a 1600 watt amp and 12 12" subs but i dont know how to hook it up to a stock radio can any1 give me some directions thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 564
what is a stock aftermarket cd player.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 541
yeah, its either stock or after market. if your talking about a "premium" sound system deal, thats still stock.

Post Number: 2
yea its still stock it came with the truck sorry about that guys can u still help??

Post Number: 3
o yea and i bought a actually given to me by the audio shop cuz they said if i will drive through the hood and pound then theyyll give it to me so i said yea they gave me a 1600 watt cuspid amp is that good are no??

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 548
you'll need to get a Line Out Converter (LOC). not really sure where to get one though, i don't know a whole lot about them, try ebay or an audio store should have them. you'd be better off looking into a new HU, it'll sound a lot better then a LOC.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1609
so that cuspid amp says "1600watts" on the front of it....right?

how many and what size fuses does it have?

i would be $100 to a dounut that amp only puts out ~600-700wrms. (if that)

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 198
LMAO Cuspid,Those Guys gave u straight up Junk .. those things are Complete Crap. Go throw the piece of crap thru the shops window ...an BTW its 75 RMS each channel on those 1600 watt max pieces of junk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us