What am i looking for???

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 384
Well...the best sq setyp i have heard would be two jl w3's. I would like a setup that has better sq and get's louder. I would like to get something from RE because of the group buy. But, i have my eye on an idmax 12". What am i looking for? I don't like to buy blind so the most input would be apreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1241
The SEs will give you a nice mix of SQ and some output as well. the REs sound grat from what all ive heard but wont be as loud of course (unless ur comparing like 4 12 Res to 2 12 Ses)

a 12 inch ID max will definetly give you an aweome SQL system as well. go a little b your own personality as well...

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 265
thats exactly what i was looking for too. i decided im going to get 2 SE's from RE when the group buy starts up. if you look down i made a post asking about 2 SE's vs 1 idmax. the SE's will actually be cheaper than an idmax and still have RE's warranty, by about 40 bucks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Well...the only reason that i w\am contimplating the idmax is output. I am not sure how loud it can get with a daily driver box. Im not even sure what i think is too loud yet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
Huh. I think have to go with my original thought all image dynamics. Plus, pretty soon RE is gonna be more known that JL.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 208
haha i dont know if i would say that...other than online not many people know about RE. At my school over 1000 people know about JL, while 3 people know about RE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
Ya i know what you mean...well okay on this forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us