Whats the difference

Anonymous

is it true that a 12 " sx will get louder than a 12" xxx, so y pay more for the xxx, is it just for the sq or what, help please?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1587
the SX will get louder than the XXX if both at given the same amount of power. ex: if both are given 1200wrms, the SX will be louder.

the XXX is a loud sub, but it isnt as efficient as the SX. the SX has good SQ, but the XXX's SQ is amazing.

Anonymous

so if i just wanted 2 12's that will get louder than sounding good go with the sx's or the xxx's.
will i be able to notice the difference in sq if i had 2 12"s. i just want to have a loud system that has good sq, everyone at my school has L7's and audiobahns and i know re subs are louder and clearer so which subs should i go with that will be louder than most peoples and have better sq while on 1000 budget for subs and amps

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 205
go with the sx. your gunna get louder and not need as much power. the xxx will have better sq, but the sx will still sound good

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 206
plus, you cant even get a xxx right now. you'd have to wait for their new line to come out in a few months, and they're supposedly up in price by $100 or so, on top of the usuall xxx price

Anonymous

what would be louder 2 12" sx's or one 15" sx, becasue i see alot of people with one 15 and no on ewith 2 12's is it because 1 15 is almost just as loud and its alot cheaper

Anonymous

bump

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1568
the 2 12 would be louder

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 289
2 12's, 9 times out of 10 are gonna be louder than 1 15. now 1 15 could defintaley be louder then 2 10's of course this all depends on which subs you use.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us