This amp any good?

bassetc
Unregistered guest
I've heard both and good things about Boss audio. I know that they're cheap. However, I also know that they are owned by the same people who own planet audio, some even say they are the same company. I have seen planet amps in action, owned a few of their subs, and I think they're good stuff. I was looking on ebay for planet amps and they're actually quite pricey. I'm lookin for a mono amp that isn't too expensive and can run around 1500-2000rms at 1 ohm. I saw the boss Iqd3k or somthing like that...its rtated at about 1800 rms at 1 ohm. If it's the same make up as planet amps then it probably rocks. What do you guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2536
what i remember reading , BOSS is the main company & Planet Audio is their "Flagship model/higher product line" sorta how like Premier is to Pioneer but we all know Pioneer is way better overall.

If certain members of this forum was around they would blatantly say keep away from Boss .........

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 409
BOSS is crap stay away..when going cheap go MTX/JBL. Kicker for cheap with quality...heck i'll go audiobahn before BOSS

GUY1473
Unregistered guest
WHY DOESNT ANYBODY LIKE BOSS. IM PUSHING 3-12" SUBS WITH A BOSS RT1045 1600 2 CHANNEL. ITS ONE OF THE LOUDEST THINGS IVE HEARD. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH BOSS.

Username: 96_big_dogg

La puente, Cal Usa

Post Number: 1
i have only seen boss amp's at the swap meet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us