Best sub

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 248
ok ive been talking to a few people on here for a while now, and am still alittle undecided and havnt found a sub yet, so what is the best sub for under $300(Cdn), and im looking for spl, and it will be ported...thanks in advance, hopefully this will clear things up

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 403
I'll sell you my 12" MTX 9500 Single 4ohm...like new only had it for a few months..this sub is crazy loud in a ported box and still retains good sound quality i doubt that you can find a better deal for the price..i will sell it for $220 which is about $263 canadian...im not lying when i say that i love thsi sub and i hate to see it go but i need a 5spd transmission and i feel that its worth more to me than the sub although ill miss having the loudest system at my school:-) ...email me if you want more information coloni@bellsouth.net

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 249
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-MMATS-p2-5-12inch-subwoofers-slightly-used_W0QQitemZ5830167 430QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i know mmats is good...but will these pound?

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 404
http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder9500.cfm
thats my sub^ you shoudl really consider it :-)

anyways about the mmats that company is known more for their amps although their subs are supposed to be fairly good but they look low end to me

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 250
thanx man ya sounds good...ill jsut have to look around alittle more and get a few more opinions, jsut waiting for my car to get back from body shop so i can sell her, and buy a truck, then use the rest of the cash for my system...but ill most likely get back to u on it, jsut scene one on ebay looks like it pounds...

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 650
mmats subs are more for spl, however when comparing the mmats 2.5 sub to a mtx9500 sub the 9500 wins easily in both sq and spl.

Username: Tiger21

Mississippi

Post Number: 3
directed sx spl and sq no question you cant blow it up and it looks good to

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1579
Kove Armageddon Z Series, are great subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts