EBAY--CHECK THIS OUT

Bronze Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 24
im sure if any of you have ever looked on ebay you have seen something like this..

the page says for example.."one jl audio 12w7"
then it says you are bidding on an ebook which enables you to get a 12w7 for under 200$$..(a 12w7 sells for over 800$)

are these ebay ebooks for real? whats the deal?
there has to be a catch

has anyone bought one, what do you do with it???

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1533
just scams to fool you into impulse bidding and buy now. sooo important to read.
i remember my first ebay experience, i saw an alpine 7"dvd player for some nominal amount. but it was for a web page at which i could sell the item. bogus. almost made a booboo

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1220
ive bought somting like tat for 5 dollars... leads you to a site called globalsources i think. is actually a for real site. but not for name brand products that i could find. basically i found i could get plasma screen Tvs for the cost of shipping form no name brands who are trying to get bigger. basically u have to do something for them though. forexample. advertise it. so like i was saying, my dad sells homes. if he got 5 of them he could put 4 of them in model homes and keep one himself. however, i have yet to try this. things range from plasma Tvs to toasters lol. headrest Tvs Hus subwoofers... but all the stuff is no name stuff that u cant be sure if its even worth the shipping.... id like to try out that 60 inch plasma though lol. but i dont feel like spending all that time on something im not sure of. also it teaches you about drop shipping which could be good if u can get approved of dropshipping for decent compainies.... if i had 23 hours of free time a day, i would.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us