Hey GlassWolf

I'm an idiot ha ha
Unregistered guest
I see that your a popular guy around here so I will ask you. I have 2 Hifonics Brutus amps 1000 watts each. I have four 15's. I want to put 2 on each amp. My questions are, I have rca's coming from my HU going into the Line Input of each amp. Do I have to use the Line out left channel right channel for anything? Also what about the Phase and Level knobs? Do I mess with them or what do they do? If you will please help me. I Thank You!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2175
If the amps have a slave or line output set of RCAs on them then run RCAs (sub out L+R) from head unit to first amp, then daisy chain from amp 1 to amp 2. Wire two subs to each amp in parallel, and you should be fine.
phase should be set to "0" and level if that's your input sensitivity, should be at about 1/4 of the way up from zero. you don't want the gains set too high. they just balance the line voltage to teh input stage of the amps.

I'm an idiot ha ha
Unregistered guest
WHen you say daisy chain you mean take rca's from the Line out left and right channels from the first amp and plug into the Line input of the second?? Thanks for the help Glass. Your a very big help.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2189
yup
just like that
that's what the RCA "outputs" are for
going from one amp to another for the audio signal

I'm an idiot ha ha
Unregistered guest
Thanks alot Glasswolf.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »