Infinity Kappa Perfect 12's

Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 9
What do anyone think about 2 Inifinity Kappa Perfect 12's.Are they worth $150 inside a sealed box and they are used.I don't know the RMS or Peak Power of them or voice coil.I just seen them.

Bronze Member
Username: Bga44

Post Number: 84
if it is 12.1d is it dual 4 ohm. if it is just 12.1 then it is 1 voice coil 4ohm. 350RMS i believe.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 653
I don't like Infinity subs...But I've heard their components are nice!

Bronze Member
Username: Bga44

Post Number: 87
i also heard very good things about their components, very good highs, but bass response isnt very impressive.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2385
testing

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2387
is it omly just on my pc or is everybody else only seeing 7 threads showing up ????........

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
SuperFly, I'm seeing the same thing. I think the Subwoofers forum is under construction or something.

Alex, yes, that's how a log of Infinity's home audio gear is as well, great highs/mids, but poor bass response. Infinity = The Poor Man's Bose!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2389
ok ,thought i wuz going nutz -lol .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Oh no, you may actually be going NUTS! But your computer, however, is acting completely normal :P!

Username: Kingsvt

Post Number: 5
hey, I've got 10.1d's they are good subs but weak on the higher frequencys, they dont boom, there really tight and acurate, I'm looking at replaceing mine with something that has smoother responce, but they arnt crap and they do go low.
I'd say $150 for 2 12's with an enclosure is a really good deal, probably saveing you $150 of retail.

Bronze Member
Username: Blakktalon

Post Number: 29
I got two kappa perfect 12.1d's behind the seat of my toyota pickup. And They bass response is amazing, Right now I am running them at half the 350 watts, because if I give them what they want I got the whole truck vibrating. I got a lot of sound deadening work to do. They are in sealed 1cubic ft boxes, and I paid 160 for them witha custom box.
If you want boomier try a different enclosure, bigger the box the boomier the bass. If you wanna sell the tens post up a price, i need a ten for the middle of mytwelves.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us