Car to shelf system

Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 7
i was just wonder this. I was wondering if i was gonna try and convert my old unused speakers into a little shelf system in my garage. I have 2 little tens and will probably have to get rid of my car so i will keep the speakers (they are "specialty size") and was wondering if i could just run it off a battery or would i need to run it off my old distributer. Just a question, thought it be fun to try. Saw that best buy had done that with some car speakers and head unit.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3703
ive seen ideas like a 12 volt battery idea like you asked about but you would need something to keep it charged....another idea would be to use a 12 volt power supply that would plug into a wall socket and you could run your amplifier off of that ....the third idea ive read about would be to convert a computer power supply to power an amp etc....ill give you the link to that next post

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3704
right from our own message board ...I have to admit this peaked my intrest also when i read it

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/computers/94093.html

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 992
that would be a tight little idea lol

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 709
Hi, I have an DNA centrifuge I'd like to connect to my car stereo, how would I go about doing that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us