Help me out please

Username: Shadowm891

Post Number: 2
hi i own a 1987 honda prelude si 2.0 and im wanting to build me a real nice system and i can only think of 2 setups and i need your help on what should i go with my first setup would be 2 13" JL Audio W7 Subs and 2 EarthQuake D2 Shredder Amps or 2 12" DD 9500 Subs and 2 EarthQuake D2 Shredder Amps.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4067
Are you planning on competeing?

Anonymous

Alexander is hereby BANNED from this post.

Post Number: 3
yes but not right now but i am thinking of competeing some time in the near month or so thats why i had these setups

Post Number: 4
alexander ?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 267
ya alexander if he gives you advice don't listen he's ridiculous
as far as your system this is going to cost a lot of money your going to need a bigger battery and w/ that much power a HO alt and your gonna want some high quality components speakers as well.

Post Number: 5
i got a 180amp alt and 5 red tops and for components i got all diamond audio hex speakers and the cash is save up i just need to order the stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 34
doesn't the dd9500 subs perform better in a larger cuft enclosure than the W7s? prelude doesn't have a whole lot of truck space.

Post Number: 6
well what i was thinking is makeing a wall or maybe make a box and have it fireing into the car faceing the front of the car with the dd's giveing it some air space

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 38
that'll work. upload some pictures if you do that. i want to see pictures of that cause it will be a tight @ss system.

Post Number: 7
sure will it will be a few weeks because i have a few guys i know thats going to work with me on building a box out of fiber glass for the subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us