XM radio!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4171
OPIE and ANTHONY on XM 202 OPIE and ANTHONY on XM 202! hahaha everyone if you havnt already check em out:-)

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 551
Opie and Anthony are the shyt. I remember when they got thrown off the air for having the sex contest.

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 296
Ron and Fez are also on 202, and i hate to say it, but i think that they are funnier. 202 is the channel that i most listen to, and both O & A and R & F are fantastic. Screw Howard Stern!!!

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 131
what ever u have to pay 2 dollars extra to listen to them........hey and doesn't xm have the pl@yboy channel it think that is G#Y as h3ll u are a lonley perv to listen to that, i heard opie and anthony on my way to N.J. on the regular radio dont know what station thought they called a town that doesnt belive in alchohol and asked if that could get some liqour and when they got pissed off the sent them 25pizzas and made them pay for it

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2605
lol...i have never heard opie and anthony, but they sound funny.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4175
you dont have to pay for them anymore they come standard with a XM subscription:-) Ron and Fez are awsome as well I used to listen to both of them back on wnew but they are much better on XM.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4176
ohhh yeah and how could I forget Little Jimmy Norton!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us