Is it just me

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 154
or does this forum seem to get worse by the day. I dont kno, but there seems to be about 4 questions that just get repeated over and over, and then the random completely retarded comparison. sorry, just venting

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 178
yeah its going way downhill

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2232
ppl don't bother to read other ppl's threads who may have asked a very similar ? - they just create new threads & sometimes create more threads asking a variation of the same damn ?

Recent examples are all those daily type R threads asking for an amp to power 2 of those subs .
Same with ppl asking for amp for 2 RE SE & SX subs

Very popular ?s too are those asking about wire size & ohms

PLEASE READ www.bcae1.com & www.the12volt.com for general info ..........
Upload

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 941
man i swear...i wanted 2 get 2 my 1000's post but u know....i saw 2 many of them questions of whats better so i just gave up.

If the admin reads this please make another section for posting whats better questions.
Thanks for ya time

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2238
If u would like to go GOLD status without spamming - there are dozens of sections on this website u can post on & contribute sensibly to & quickly rack up your nos .......

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 281
i probably asked some dumb questions on this forum but its not to get gold status. i do read through the threads first before i post my own cause i don't want to ask what others asked. i just don't go through the archives. so if you guys came across some of my dumb post, sorry.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1537
we cant all just blast the new guys, most of them have no clue that bcae1.com exists.

i remember when i first started out, had no clue that i was doing...just hooked up stuff and hoped for the best. i thought my cousin's 2 audiobahn 15's were the loudest and best ever. (wow...did i just say that?).

anyways, we REALY need stickies on this board!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4037
We really need moderators...................................................................... ....................................................

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 545
True Joe. But what we really need are people to pull their head out of their as$ and use the d@mn search button. I have a lot of questions but so far I have had them all answered by the search button or using google.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 287
yeah but why search from google or other sites when people like you(Oso), marshall, joe, rovin, chanuncey, and others are full of informations and good advices.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 388
hey theirs nothing wrong with spamming look were it got me( i shouldve been a gold member years ago if i didnt lose my 900+ posts)

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
Well to put it simply, I don't think all of us like repeating outselves on a daily basis. It getting to the point that it is monotanous. That is why I took like a month or two break from the forum. It was the same questions over and over again. Sure there are questions that are no answers but i gaurantee 95% of them you will find at least 5 threads contaqining numerous tips and opinions.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 325
Oso
Silver Member

Post Number: 545
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 10:25 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True Joe. But what we really need are people to pull their head out of their as$ and use the d@mn search button. I have a lot of questions but so far I have had them all answered by the search button or using google.

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 298
Or you you could be like i was a few months back and get kicked off a few times and TRY to start a revolution. lol. I had 300 posts in i think it was like 4 hours, maybe less. Most of them was not spamming, however that is what most people thought. I did end up helping out quite a few people, who also left a message in a thread created as a petition to free me and Quickshot and Ice. They took it down rather quickly, and my post hoing days i decided were over, FOR NOW...

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Hey Quick, when do you think we should go on another rampage???

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
I would be at prob close to 2000 posts by now if i wouldnt have gotten kicked off a few times. Maybe i should resurrect my original name, the on that started it all...

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1459
are you kidding me. yall did like 100 posts in an hour, lol. each:-)

the search function on this forum sux
no stickeys on this forum sux
no modersator(s) on this forum sux

i think the bland tone that has developed can be attributed to nothing new happening in the car audio world. all the new equipment will be out by xmas. hopefully, that will give us something to talk about.

last, i think that since so many people here do car audio as a hobby, they should read and learn. not just ask questions for a quick answer, but study for understanding. it's fun for me. but that's me.

Username: Kleinc

Post Number: 1
Actually they couldnt keep up with me at all. I was typing atleast 2 messages for every one that they typed. Just so you know, i went to change my name, then they banned my IP adress, 3 MIN AGO!!! I had to hide my IP and create a new account. Their system is so lame. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1544
Ultimate Post Ho,

your name says it all...

Username: Kleinc

Post Number: 2
Do you think i should make others bow down before me again??? I am really tempted to do so very soon.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 158
i just cant believe that i could post that stupid fruit "comparison" thread, telling everyone how dumb it is to compare a kicker square to something like an W7....and hours later what do you know,another "whats better, a kicker L7 or a jl W7" gets posted .....come on people
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us