Avalanche 15 Original Versian with XBL2 w/ box for SALE ! ! !

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2528
Time for my weekly sale and this week im putting up my one and only Avalanche 15 w/ 2.2 sealed box built to AA specs by phil at www.woodlawncabinetry.com

Ive had it since 4/11/05 and its been handled proffesionally and its in PERFECT CONDITION !!!!
Comes with the AA 3 year warranty which started the day i got it in april.

I paid $300 plus shipping for the SUB and $150 for the box.

Looking for $400 plus shipping / You can contact me on AIM at suleman36 or on yahoo at sulemanprofile or email me at sulemanshahnawaz@yahoo.com / Thanks

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 190
WoW MO, I thought you'd at least start off a lil lower... I would but I dont need the box... and I'm lookin at 2 other ones just like new with warranty for $215-$275... but I do hope you sell 'cause there are people out there lookin' and they have the Moolah too...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2535
Yeah thats true SIX, the reason i want more is because this is the Original Versian and is in perfect condition as seen in the picture. It has 3 years warranty and you know the rest. Only differance is im selling this with the BOX which is built to specs. 2.2 cuft sealed with 2 pounds of polyfill inside.

Bronze Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 74
MO - I was not aware there were multiple versions produced?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2536
Yes, there was the original one that i have which was the XBL2 motor that adire audio had rights to and then the one without it which cost less to make. According to Chad, they both sound the same. Original one went for $300 a piece and the newer ones dropped down to $225 it hink.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2537
Yes, there was the original one that i have which was the XBL2 motor that adire audio had rights to and then the one without it which cost less to make. According to Chad, they both sound the same. Original one went for $300 a piece and the newer ones dropped down to $225 it hink.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1205
mo, those were the same subwoofers. but they sold the rest for 225 because they were selling out the rest of them. im almost positive.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2543
No actually they had 2 differant versians trevor. They did discount some of the older versians but that was first come first served basis. You can call chad to confirm.

Silver Member
Username: Drpthemc

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 114
I second Trevor Eaton. I thought they dropped prices because they wanted to get rid of them for new subs... hmmm interesting... If MO is right, then I have the AVA that isn't XBL^2??? That can't be right...

Bronze Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 79
MO - all Ava's had XBL. I did call Chad to confirm that. The only reason they dropped to price was to sell the rest of their stock quicker in order to prepare for the "chad-BL" subs

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 542
Avalanches were only made with xbl motors. That is what made the Ava's perform the way they do.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2546
Thanks for clearing that up baseball, anyways its still for sale to anyone whos interested on here. Then it will go on ebay next so you still have a chance on here before it goes.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2547
Thanks for clearing that up guys, its still up for sale and then im gonna put it on ebay next.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4031
"Avalanches were only made with xbl motors. That is what made the Ava's perform the way they do."

Ahh, don't let Wiggins hear you say that....

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 543
Why joe? What is wiggins gonna tell me?

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 294
I thought you put the sub and box on ebay???

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2549
That was another sub and box

RE SX or the RE 12

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2552
anyone that wants this please let me know on here soon

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 274
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Puck10

Post Number: 11
thats nice. Would it pound harder and cleaner than two L7 twelves? How many watts would I need to power that thing

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2554
Jeremy i emailed you but all you really need is 800 clean watts rms and it will get this sub to full excursion and hit hard and drop very low as it shines on the really low notes the most. VERY Clean sounding sub with low distortion. I whouldnt be able to say it will be louder or hit harder then those to L7 12's since those subs arent meant for SQ and more for SPL.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2556
Anybody wanna buy this by friday ? Let me know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us