Why get an alarm?

Silver Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 196
so my sh*t got jacked last night. they broke my window, stole my amp, subs, and enclosure i built.

i am currently bumpless.

please get an alarm.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1382
it's a must. otherwise, there's nothing to deter others from making what's yours theirs. i have a top of the line compustar, and idiots still broke my lock on the door at the theater in broad day lite. they were still detered and left with nothing.
then, just yesterday, while the truck was in the shop for heater repair, they broke the rear passenger glass. still left with nothing (unless the mechanic is stalling me).
last, if i hear my alarm and see someone theiving, there'll be a very quick 31 hot +P corbon rounds chasing after them. just in case the flashing blue light isn't deterrence enough.
sorry about your loss, man. i know it's just material items, but that's what helps keep me stable. i would be quite sorely depressed.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1383
on a more positive note, when i got my system jacked in DC, i had an alarm in a camera monitored garage.
hatch glass shattered, two 12"s and amp gone.
came back stronger with 3 subsequent systems. last of which in that ride was 3 JL w3's 250 watts each.
you'll bounce back even better than before.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us