Should i buy?

Bronze Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 42
should i buy 2 mofo 15" subs if i can get them for like 125 each? i no theyre just power acoustiks, but sum1 told me that sum1 had them and their roof bends evrytime it hits... i didnt really believe this so im askin yall. the xmax is only .9"!! it says its spl is 92 db, Fs 33 hz, dual 4" voice coil

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
also, is there any sub that is deeper than the avalanche, but less than 300 dollars? and do mofos distort?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5009
Why would you buy anything that is mocking you? Look at the word "MOFO".
MO on here was selling his RE SX sub in a vented box for under $300 before.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 511
Why is everyone so interested in flexing?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
k i wuz just wonderin my friend said he read where one dude blew out his windows w/ them and sum1 elses roof bounces when they hit... i bet they distort alot and they arent deep but i wuz jus checkin; i do lov the name tho lol mofo! i wuz thinkin bout maybe gettin like 2 of those 15 or sumthin else for that price plus one or 2 avalanche 15, ill probly jus go w/ 2 av's tho

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 514
it takes over 166db to break glass and im sorry but a mojo isnt doing 160. And if you need a ava 15 ill be selling mine shortly i got a inside tip on some new woofers being released first of the year.

Bronze Member
Username: Suphahighfly

Post Number: 11
I will be selling a Kicker COmpVr 15 in a vented box here in a few days once i carpet it. It is 500rms and the box is tuned to 35Hz, so its real low. It sounds really good even though im underpowering it currently. I just havent gotten in my new amp yet. But since it wont fit itll have to go. Message me if ur interested.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us