Eclipse Aluminums....

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 674
How good would 2 Eclipse Aluminums (12"'s) be powered by a Kicker 450.2 amp in a ported box compared to 2 RE12's? I have the opportunity to get the 2 Eclipse's for 150$ brand new.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 921
They will sound great but u might want to upgrade your amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
why's that? I know I will be underpowering them but if they are ported won't that make up a little? I really don't have the alt. headroom to upgrade and I really can't upgrade the alt for a while. Will it still be fairly loud and sound pretty good?

Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 4
maybe we should put them in my car chris :-) . I amp is more powerful than yours.

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
never, you will get your own anyway, won't you? (if u like them that is)

Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 6
****Warning: has nothing to do with orginal question****

maybe, probably. IF i like them. All depends. Might buys those and then sell my other 3 12s. I think i am gonna build my gf a box and put the 10s in there. I think that what i might do with that amp i get from you. What do you say, help install it.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 593
hey chris i don't wanna sound mean but are those re subs not what you expected, cause everyday it seems like you are trying to get opinions on different subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 677
sure mike, and not really dustin. I am just going to start trying different things just for fun and stuff. I love the RE's but they are an SQL sub, I want to play around with SPL a little more. But those RE's I would reccommend to ANYONE.

subfanaticfanatic
Unregistered guest
hey chris....

i beleive generally if u dont have enough power you should go LARGE sealed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us