Help me choose a setup

Username: Ajm

Post Number: 9
Now that I have all the money in starting to question what I should do for my setup. Right now I can run 2 10" l7's and 2 hifonics bx605 amps. The amps should cost around 300. On the other hand. I can buy another l7 and bring them down to 1.34ohms and run a hifonics tx1505d amp. Any suggestions.

Long story short...which one to choose?

2 l7's with 600rms each

3 l7's with ~450-500rms each

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1973
if u like those L7s then do 2 with proper speced boxes ...

Post Number: 10
It seems like thats what im leaning towards. I already have 2 of them but seen I could spend 200 on an amp and 100 on another sub rather than 300 on just amps but im guessing that the 2 would pound more as they would have the proper power?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1976
when a person picks any square kicker subs it gives the impression that they want mainly LOUD/SPL

Only 2 10s can fit & what budget ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I can fit 3 if id like. Right now I have ~300 to cover the amp(s) to power 2 of them OR add one more and get an amp thatll cut all 3 of them short on power.

Unregistered guest
i dont like kicker at all.but id say go with the three subs instead.more cone area means more loud.plus you can always upgrade the amps later.or just buy some alpine type x subs and a couple kenwood kac9102d amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us