Where Can I buy Re Audio around Michigan?

Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 1
Okay, i just blew my sub and im fed up with the damn thing... Its a power hx2 12 inch and i got a 1200.1bp jbl amp to it, this is like the 3rd time i have blew it. I need a better subwoofer and i was thinging of 2 RE SE's @ 2 ohms or one at 4 ohms, but i cannot find where to buy them.

Is there a dealer somewhere or on the internet?

Someone help me out.

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 143
You have to call them. find the number at reaudio.com. i wouldnt get anything until there new line comes out. its supposed to be sick.

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 2
I heard they are moving and they arent selling anything at the moment...?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1186
joshua, i dont knwo about ur experience but make sure you amp isnt clipping. with the right install you shouldnt be blowing ur subs so much. although im not sure of the RMS rating on that sub...

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 4
what would cause clipping? and the sub handles 1000 rms 2000 max so i dunno?

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 120
first, i just ordered a sx 12 last week so they are still selling. Second, im in michigan, around detroit, and theres a retailer called full throttle , which is where RE will tell you to go if you call them and your as close to them (full throttle) as i am. Their stirctly mail order though (no showroom or store).

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 563
Clipping has to do with your gain settings, generally, or turning your volume up too high. If your gain isn't set correctly, or you try to pull too much current and your voltage sags, you can clip the sub to death.
www.bcae1.com for more info on that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us