RE mt

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 92
Theres a re mt on ebay going for 100 and only one person bid on it and its no reserve and 2 days left. But it says the re is dual 2ohm 12,000rms and 30,000 burps. And it says if the subwoofer dosent work well you get youre money back and you keep the subwoofer that sounds kinda weird for me i was gonna bid on it but it looks shady and the guy only has 83.5 feed back score. Is this true?

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 93
never mind i just read the guys feed back comments and all the negatives were about speakers being blown and never sent the item. this guys is just ripping people off why the h3ll do they still let him sell. No wonder he said if the subwoofer dosent work well to keep it.

Gold Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 1013
yeh, i was also wondering the same thing...i dont know whats up with that auction but the RE MT is 3000wrms and it depends on the enclosure for how much power it'll take on burps but i dont think it can hold 30,000wrms for a burp.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1197
Yea, that's waaaaaay to f*cking high!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 90
I haven't seen one like this. How old is this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RE-XXX-12-1600-WATTS-RMS-treo-dd-brahma-memphis_W0QQitemZ582 3244064QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 834
Im thinking thats the 1st generation

Gold Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 1014
yup Chuancey is right thats the first gen subwoofer

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
30,000 watt burps is kinda high.

But when I called RE, the tech there told me that their guys go to comps and burp at 20,000 watts for only one MT.

Give em a call and confirm my statement. :-)

After they told me that, I ordered one right away. hehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us