(2) MTX Thunder 7500 with Enclosure...

Bronze Member
Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 49
anyone interested in buying two MTX Thunder 7500 with Enclosure, for $225 plus shipping...these subs were only used for two days. I can take pics if anyone is interested...These are my brothers subs that he bought a couple days before i received my RE SX15, he thought his mtx's were bumpin until he heard my one 15" SX....He just ordered a 12" MT with a Orion 2500D amp, and has no use for his MTX's....if anyone is interested just pm me or email me at RickeyD87@gmail.com

Username: Brotch

Frederick, MD USA

Post Number: 7
i dont really know much about subs, but how would those MTX's compare to 3 JL W6's?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 879
some of these with enclosure just ended on ebay for less than that : /.. and it was a custom mtx enclosure.. :P..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
he said he will do it for $200 plus shipping.

Username: Hex0rz

Post Number: 3
Hey does he still have those subs? I might be willing to take you up on that offer. Where do you live? I need to know how much shipping costs. Also, what is the mounting depth of the subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
yes he still has those subs for sale...i live in southgate, mi 48195....not sure how much shipping would be...probably around $50...

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 186
whats the specs on the subs

Post Number: 7
I live in Spokane, Wa. 99205. Do yourself a favor and see what it would cost to ship those here. If it is a reasonable price with the subs I'll do it. Just let me know. And if you need an E-mail to get me at here is one: ecko_foundation@hotmail.com

Post Number: 8
Wait on second thought, I don't need the enclosure. Sell me the two subs for, Oh, I dunno, $170-175? And you will have yourself a deal. Check with your bro if it is a go.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
he wont sell it like that because he dont want to get stuck with the box...

Post Number: 9
Well he can always trash it or give it to someone so they can put some use to it. Oh well, his loss.

Post Number: 10
Wait, my bad. What are the dimensions of the box? Find out what the exact amount of shipping is and you may have a deal. I just dont want to end up paying alot for shipping cause it weighs so much...

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 958
Size: 12 inch
Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 - 1.50 cu.ft.
Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft.
Free Air Usage: not recommended
Sensitivity: 89.4 dB
Frequency Response: 45-150 Hz
Recommended RMS Power: 400W
Peak Power Handling: 800W
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us