I got the new v-maxs

Bronze Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 49
i got a pair of the new cerwin vega v-maxes the other day and put them in a ported box that i built with a little over a cubic foot per sub (not including the sub) and hooked them up to a hifonics BX1205D amp.

acording to the ratings it should be a perfect match, 1200rms from the amp and 600 rms from each sub.

i know hifonics is supposed to be overrated and everything but overall i am very impressed with the setup, especially with the subs. they are very loud and pretty acurate. i need to dynamat my car thou cuz it rattles alot.

it doesnt really bother me if the amp is over rated. to me that just means i can turn it up as loud as i want and not have to worry about blowing my subs.

just thought i let you know in case you were thinking about the v-maxs, they realy are great.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 789
congrats, i hope u like it for a long time

Silver Member
Username: Hondarider

Glidden, Iowa U.S.

Post Number: 161
Where did you get them?

Bronze Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 50
i got them at BSless.com
they seemed like good people

the shipping was incredible, like five bucks for both subs and they got from NJ to IN in 2 and a half days

i got the 2 year extended warranty to just in case. it was $50 so if you figure 25 bucks a sub thats not so bad, but it covers anything up to $500 so you can get more.

the actual subs were $99 i thought it was a deal and i am a satified customer

Bronze Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 51
when you go to www.bsless.com just do a search for cerwin vega and all the sizes will come up.

they have 10"s, 12"s, and 15"s

Silver Member
Username: Shackashacka

Post Number: 102
I have a pair of the old V-Max's...how do the new ones compare??
im a huge fan of mine and think they're awesome!!

can anyone compare them for me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us