Hahahahaha!

WC
Unregistered guest
look at this beauty! http://cgi.ebay.com/Pyle-2400-Watt-2-Channel-Bridgeable-MOSFET-Amplifier_W0QQite mZ5804310789QQcategoryZ109253QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 784
wow, i hope nobody buys that

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 88
haha with that money you could buy a heck of a better amp i feel sorry for people who buy that. By my house thyre's this shop that sells boss.pyramid,pyle,lightning audio power acoustic,ect..... And is for around the same prices as that for example there was this pyramid blue series 1600 watt or something like that for a whopping 359.99 and the guy was supposebly having a sale to get rid of the last ones he had left.lol i dont know how people are so stup!d and go by numbers i cant believe that guy is still in businees. somethimes it just makes me wanna cry for the person who buys that :-( lol

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4923
The seller is offering unconditional refund. Trick there is, "shipping and handling" is not refundable. Meaning he's making his profit no matter what you do!
It's a slimy way of doing business.
The sale is intended for newbies. Sooner or later, someone's going to bite the bate.

Series SPL audio
Unregistered guest
dude you's all are crazy, that is one of the best amps ever made. I'm going to power my Pyramid woofers with one of them

Anonymous

THIS STUPID RETARD IS BACK TRYING TO TICK PPL OFF AGAIN LIKE HE DID IN THE AMP SECTION -

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD SO HE DOES NOT GET HIS KICKS . !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

i think he was being sarcastic

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2081
The RMS ratings on those things aren't even 1/4 of the max power rating...

Anonymous

I TOLD U GUYS : PLEASE -

"DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD ! "

SOME LOSER HERE JUST DOES STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS JUST FOR THEIR TWISTED AMUSEMENT & GETS PPL ALL RILED UP OVER NOTHING !

CAUSE IT WILL END UP LIKE THIS VERY RECENT THREAD -

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/170658.html

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2086
They're obviously being sarcastic. But everyone has to be an extremist and make the sarcasm into realism.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us