Avalanche, anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 625
In a month or 2 i will be looking at buying 1 15" avalance. If it is in a box that is ported designed for that sub and stuff I might be interested in that to. Please post here if you happen to have anything along those lines for sale anytime soon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
*avalanche*

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1168
i have one that is not blown, but for some reason reaches xmax too easily. i am going to have chad deal with it. it should be under warranty. if i can do so and he can fix it i will be putting it up for sale. that is unless he wants to trade me for a Havoc ;-). if it works out with chad im ur man! lol its in perfect condition otherwise. how soon are u looking to buy?

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
couple months probably

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1169
sounds good

Bronze Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 46
i might sell mine and go to an SX. not sure yet

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 89
hey baseball how much are you willing to let it go for i might be interested if the price is right oh and how much for youres to trevor.

Bronze Member

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 47
I'm not sure yet... I dont know how much people sell them for, around $250 shipped probably. Still not 100% sure what I want yet

Bronze Member

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 49
the only reason I say $250 is it's way too good of a sub to let go for any less. the money wouldn't be worth it

Username: Orange93

BF , Idaho

Post Number: 8
hey baseball, is that with a box?

Bronze Member

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 51
note... I'm not sure if I want to sell or not. still playing around with stuff seeing what I like. it's a great sub and I don't know if it's worth letting go or not

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 90
never mind i just went to ascendant audio website and im gonna wait for the havoc to come out or arsenal and the arsenal is only gonna be around $200. Does anyone know which one is supposed to take the avalanches place and are they still supposed to go LOW like the avalanches.

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
bump for Julian's question, I wanna find that out too. I know the avalanche is known for its DEEP bass, will there be an equivelant with the same DEEP bass as it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
bump again. Still might be interested in buying a 15" avalanche. Will pay 200-250. Must be in top condition, no problems whatsoever although it can be used.

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
needs to be dual 2 ohm VC's

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 505
Ill have 1 in probably a week back from recone ill sell for 250 shipped I have 2 boxe4s also and if you want them just pay for shipping and their yours. One of them is 2.95cf tuned to 35 and the other is 3cf tuned to 45 for comps. The interior corners of the box are 45 and the inside has 4 coats of fiberglass resin. Did 145db with it in a civic trunk on the new termlab.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us