Mounting Depth

Bronze Member
Username: Brady427

Post Number: 99
I need a really good pair of 12" subs...with a mouting depth of 7" or less...preferably around 6.5" if there are any.

Unregistered guest
what's your budget like, i was gonna tell you to get the 12 w7's from jl audio bud there like 500 a peice

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
and their mounting depth is also humungus.(if thats how you spell it???) budget is around $500 for subs...but theres not that many choices out there is there?? whats the mounting depth on an alpine type r 12"?

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
or 2 10's???

Unregistered guest
the mounting depth of an alpine type r is about 8 inches. (i know) you only want about 7. i dont know if youve ever heard of powerbase subwoofers before but the Powerbase XS-12Dv.2 X Series is very powerful let me tell you i had 3 in the back of a 2001 chevy blazer and the back window was flexing so bad. the price for each one of these are 179.95 each which is an awesome deal. if your interested in it copy and paste this on your internet
http://www.extremecarvideo.com/product_info.php?products_id=1112

Unregistered guest
the mounting depth of an alpine type r is about 8 inches. (i know) you only want about 7. i dont know if youve ever heard of powerbase subwoofers before but the Powerbase XS-12Dv.2 X Series is very powerful let me tell you i had 3 in the back of a 2001 chevy blazer and the back window was flexing so bad. the price for each one of these are 179.95 each which is an awesome deal. if your interested click on this link http://www.extremecarvideo.com/product_info.php?products_id=1112

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
what about the 10's?

Unregistered guest
do you have aol instant messenger cause i could help alot more better

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
yes...Bfedro427@aol.com
soo.. bfedro427
« Previous Thread Next Thread »