Ebay Alpine?????

Username: Subthump13

Norfolk, Virginia United States

Post Number: 5
Are products bought off of ebay dependable and are they a good value. Also, wut would be a good amp for a BRAND NEW 2005 ALPINE SWR-1042D 10" TYPE R SUBWOOFER. Wut kind of enclosure should I get w/it and is it better than the AudioBahn Dual ABP10T 10" Tuned Bandpass System 600 Watts RMS

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 245
Products off ebay are usually good, however you gotta watch out for people with poor feedback (under 98% is sketchy) look for the ebay stores they are pretty good. Also use paypal. The type R is a 500w rms sub so look for an amp in that range and I would go with a sealed enclosure for that sub. Finally, lots of people will say audiobahn sucks, I personally prefer the type R but in the end it's up to you man, good luck.

Unregistered guest
yeah definitly go with a sealed box. usually good for most subs unless your good at making tuned ports. ya know what i mean.and yes audiobaun does suck. i mean just the subwoofers but their amps are powerful, the 8000t model i think it is,... is like 800 watts rms 400 to each channel and it sounds like its a 1000 watt amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us