Dimensions of box : 14" H x 13" D x 261/2" L

More info on this subwoofer is at www.reaudio.com

More info on the box at www.woodlawncabinetry.com

Upload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4134
MO you kill me man lol! you have more SH!T for sale every week lol and its all good too lol!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2410
Yeah this one will be my last sub for sale. I did alot of testing in the last few months and im definetly gonna keep my Avalanche 15 sealed at 2.2 cuft and my 2 JL 12w6v2's sealed in prowedge box. They will never go on sale..lol

Funny thing is that you have liked these 2 setups also. We have similar ears for sound. Im using CDT HD62's for my componant set right now and love them. I just got my ppi a600.2 this week in the mail and im gonna take out my a300.2 and put in the a600.2 to run those CDT's and bring that midbass to life.

Next i will sell my JL 250/1 Brand New that i also bought for my brothers car and never got around to install it. Im whould like to get $230 for it.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2414
6 more days to go so its gonna be a long week..

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2423
This is great for a entry level listener or anybody that wants alot of performance for little $$$. Great bass package that is compact and will sound great with about 175 watts rms. Under 5 days left and some change.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 624
bump for MO. I don't need it because I have 2 RE12's but they are excellent. I have always wanted to hear them ported so that might be my next project. Don't be fooled by just one sub, it still can get pretty loud and the SQ is amazing. Incredibly musical sub.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2431
Absolutely chris, this sub impressed me the first time i heard it. I didnt think it whould have been as loud and as nice sq wise as i thought. Definetly a sleeper here.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2436
3 days and some change left

James Palanza
Unregistered guest
What kind of money would I have to drop on an amp to make this thing sound sexy in my trunk? I may buy it if I can afford an amp to go along with it. I'm looking for something to tide me over until I can afford w6v2's someday :-)

James Palanza
Unregistered guest
Hm, would a Kicker KX400.1 do well with that? It doesnt seem to cost all that much, and its class D.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2444
that kicker kx400.1 whould work fine with this subwoofer. This subwoofer is underated and can handle up to 250 rms with ease. I have tested this in my friends ride and it handled it very well. You want the amp to do anywhere from 175-300 watts rms for this sub. More clean power is better then less power. You want the amp to be stable at 2 ohm so if the kicker does 400 x 1 @ 2 ohm then you just wanna take it easy on the gain.

James Palanza
Unregistered guest
Any other amp recomendations? What amp did u drive it with?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2451
I never used it and thats why its such a great deal for anyone that wins it. My friends car had a 250/1 on it and it just sounded sweet. Loud and Clean

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2455
2 days left

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2473
1 Day left on the RE 12 and Box http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5824004577 / I just put up the matching JL 250/1 amp and that is also Brand New and on ebay with no reserve and starting at 0.01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5826064098&rd

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2474
1 Day left on the RE 12 and Box http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5824004577 / I just put up the matching JL 250/1 amp and that is also Brand New and on ebay with no reserve and starting at 0.01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5826064098

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2492
17 hours left and its at $51 / thats a steal right now

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2498
6 hours left on this bass package deal.

Gold Member