URGENT ALL ALPINE CDA-9855 OWNERS

Bronze Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 82
how do u change the subwoofer channel setting? it comes devault as stereo and i need it to be mono. it says there sould be an opton on hte audio menu but i cant see it. please help. thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4121
I am not exactly sure with the new alpine's but if it is anything like the last year model's you need to hold down the F button(function) and scroll through till you find sub mono/stereo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
that does blackout. hold it for 2 sec. and the screen does this blackout thing. do you know if your alpine hu has the same feature?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4124
yes it does but not with the F button.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4125
hold on I will find it out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
damn, it says in the manual, in the audio menu it should say subwoofer-sub channel-sub settings or sumthin. idk i think it might just be a defect. im gonna get it looked at tomorrow
thanks

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4126
thats what I was gonna say man if it isnt the func button then it has to be in the menu! what if you push and hold down the menu button?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
brings up a pro settings menu. time delay, and something else. nothing with subwoofers.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4130
then I'm not sure man they changed the design I didnt think they would change the function though but I guess they did. Sorry I couldnt help you out man!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
ok. i was gonna call customer service tomorrow. they can just walk me through it. hopefully.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us