NEED LOTS OF HELP!!! Want the best subs and amp!!!

Username: J_delbs

Post Number: 2
hey, im looking for 1-2 subs to put in my car and i have no idea wat are the best subs for the best price along with amps. can anyone help me on this subject? want subs do you have? wat do you recamend? J DLEBS

Username: Subthump13

Norfolk, Virginia United States

Post Number: 2
I heard that Elemental Designs are great sounding. I have heard a dual set of 12' eD's and they were very loud w/ a great range of booming lows. Don't go by wut I say, but I think they're great subs for a great price.

Bronze Member
Username: Carolinablue637

Lincoln, NE USA

Post Number: 22
I would go with an alpine type r if you can afford it and a kicker amp..both my favorites and its what ive got in my car.

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 170
ive ben told that eclipse is the best sub out there look into them i have ben but there a lil on the spendy side for me to get 2 like i want lol

Anonymous

kicker subs are the best, get the comp vrs

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 574
my choice would be 1 or 2 eclipse ti's and one kicker kx1200.1 amp.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 756
i have 4 l7's no sq, but gets loud as he!l, do u want sq or spl

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 104
here's something to look at if your not too familiar with car audio company's, it should give you an idea of what to expect as far as quality http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic i personally think kicker makes a great affordable amp. as far as subs go, you need to first decide if you want great sound quality, or great spl (loudness). with subs, its usually a give an take relationship, but there are some that have both, but they can start getting expensive. alpine type-r is a good affordable sub, as well as cerwin vega v-max and re audio re and se. hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Eddyg519

Post Number: 23
Eclipse would probally be your best bet, if money is not a problem lol

- Eddy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us