RE: New Eclipses???

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 162
hey i was wondering about these eclipses a while ago but i didnt get a full response i was thinkin on pickin up one of the 170$ or maybe the 200$ subs then then an amp and another sub later on when i get enough money for it but i was told that it isnt great to buy subs at different times what is the deal with that? besides ur basic "it being used longer then the new one" idea other wise i would have to end up getting 2 kicker cvr's 12" with a kicker 850 amp i dont think the cvr's would be to bad of an idea but i would like to get a good system so i dont have to upgrade sooner rather than later becouse eventually even the newest sub is gona become old so yea... just wondering heres the site

http://69.93.14.227/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=14&mfg_account_ID= 31&category_id=23

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3954
Those aren't new. The woofersetc must have just picked up that line.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 163
really? k then how good are they compaired to a pair of cvr's?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 164
i so typed that wrong! lol i ment one of the eclipses compaired to 2 cvr's?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 167
bump

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 169
k to be specific i was lookin at the 03 cvr's 12" i have an option between the 2 and 4 ohm model for 170$ w/o shiping and handling

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 173
bump

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1192
Go with the Eclipse.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 174
what would b a good eclipse amp to power 2 Eclipse SW7124DVC-T2 Aluminum 12" 900 Watt 2 Ohm DVC Subwoofer? i only plan on getting one then pickin up a second sub when i get a lil more money

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 175
bump

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 176
I'm eather gona go with 2 Eclipse SW7524.4 - Eclipse 12" 4 Ohm Subwoofer or 2 Eclipse SW7124DVC-T2 Aluminum 12" 450 Watt RMS 2 Ohm DVC Subwoofer idk which but i would like an eclipse amp to power them which would be better to get to have an eclipse amp to power them? if you could leave the model of the amp that would be nice

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 178
bump

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1201
How much you wanting to spend on an amp? And how much power at what load (how many ohms)? I'm tired as hell right now, and I can't do math :P.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us