.Dual amplifier installation??


Bronze Member
Username: Brady427

Post Number: 95
Registered: Sep-05
I want to run one amp to comp's..and one to subs...how do i do this? Do i need 2 pairs of outputs on my hu? Also how do i run the speaker wire to my comp's?? Im completely clueless on how to do all of the comp's install..please help

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 213
Registered: Dec-04
well u have a couple options that i know of, one involves having 2 ouputs on your hu, wich means you would need to sets of rca's, and then jsut usa a ditributor for power and ground and you can even split ur amp turn on line between both amps, or you could buy a good 4 channel amp and use two of the channels for your components and the other two for your subs...hope this helps...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us