New system

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 119
alright before i start i want to say im not getting this soon, im just starting to get an idea of what to look at. ill probably get it in the spring/early summer of next year.

I want to get a SPL set up with 2-4 15" subs. Space is not an issue because im haveing them fire up from the back of my suv. I want to keep the amp i have hifonics 2000watt 1ohm.

i have 2 12" alpine type X's right now and it has great sq but i want another setup that is just scary loud.

No more than 800 for the subs.

thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 572
well if you don't care about sq go with 4 L5's or 2 L7's, but if want some sq but still be very loud mabey 2 RE sx's, or 2 eclipse ti's, or mabey 4 kicker cvr's or alpine type r's. theres a lot of options.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
i pretty much hate the look of L5/7 so there out. i was looking at 4 15" cvrs that would be loud and pretty inexpensive. i wish RE made SX in dual 4ohm ahhh

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3952
" i wish RE made SX in dual 4ohm"

They can, it costs an extra 25 bucks per sub.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1416
2 Sx15's in a ~7cuft box tune to ~32hz would be insane. :-)

look at what just one w/ 1200w does to my truck...
www.putfile.com/marshall_white

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
haha thats tight marshall thats a tun of flex for 1 sub. should i still fire them up if i only get 2 or towards the back?

Now that i know they can do dual 4ohm i might even risk getting 2 18's. i can honestly say ive never heard an 18' setup so im kinda intrested in trying it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us