Glass/jon, others STEREO INTEGRITY? good? bad? great?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1151
okay so this guy wants the perfect sub atch his 1000/1. he wants to be louder than 2 12inch type Rs as well. but he wants it to sound good too.
he said he was reffered theses SI subs and i took a look at them. they look amazing. here u can learn alot about them..
http://stereointegrity.com/Magnum12.html
but he is interested in the 15
http://stereointegrity.com/Magnum15.html

"We like playing 8 Hz dinosaur stomps that shake steering columbs and entire vehicles and then going to another track with extremely tight kick drums. The 15" Mag can do all of the above with ease."

^thats what i like to hear lol.
what do u guys know or think? i preciate it.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1152
sry for double post...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4114
that thing looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1153
i know! it reminds me of my avalanche when it wasnt broken. i think thats why im in love. i want to find some1 who knows something about it though!

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1158
bump...sry im really curious about these woofers.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 565
holy sh!t that sub looks identical to my friends shocker sigs. so that might say somthing about their performance.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1159
sorta of.lol sigs are SPL monsters right? im looking for a SQL sub. ive been reading SI's forum and people have been saying the SQ is absolutely breathtakingly amazing. and the loud side is crazy kidny shaking loud for a SQL woofer. im really really interested in this sub. i plan to run 1 off a 1000/1 (15) and then get another 1000/1 and another 15 :-) .. tuned to 27hz probably 7-8cuft net. (for both) when i rum 1 sub im going to run 3.5-4cuft net.

chad87
Unregistered guest
now now trevor arent u glad i asked you about subs and brought that one up? lol come on someone on here has to know something about this sub or has experience with it.. i want to get one but i dont know anything^

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 568
ya sigs are spl subs, but they still retain some sq not best but a lot better than a L7.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us