Ppi art a600.2 or jl audio 300/2 for components???

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 192
which one for cdt hd62 comps? want 150 watts x 2
i know the ppi art series provide clean sound but they are pretty old. i want something new and was just wondering if the jl 300/2 comps would provide clean sound.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4883
When it comes to PPI Art series, age has nothing to do with SQ.
I dare you to find an amp that's better, well within in reason (price vs quality).

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2328
Vincent Isaac is right but either amp will make it worth your purchase. I am waiting on my a600.2 right now / Isaac was the first to recommend the ppi art series to me since i got into audio after they were made. Just search ebay for a600.2 and you will see either a white art or black art. Both are the same quality and design but have differant designs. If you go with the JL 300/2 you will get the crossover and more options but you cant go wrong with either.

I know the HD62 set is 180 rms but 150rms will be perfect for them

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 181
Yea isaac pushed me into the art series
Its a must a show them my setup wen its done
Im so glad I ask the amp question here and isaac was here to help
While I love rockford I almost got a rockford amp for my highs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinking it would be better then the old azz amp boy i woulda been in for a surprise
damn im glad i made it here

hey isaac Is the zapco Refrence still above the arc audio, and 1000/1 leauge even tho it is the lower level of zapco?

Reason why i ask is because cant afford the c2k and chad says if i went 7cube I wouldnt need 2k watts for it to be Loud cuz its gonna bang.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3944
JL's slash series and the Arc XXK series are ahead of the Zapco Reference line. Zapco Comp. series is more on par.

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 182
OK i WAS JUST WONDERING BECAUSE THE SLASH IS THE SAME AS TEH REFRENCE IN PRICE BUT THE ARC I THINK COSTA S MUCH AS THE C2K 9.0 ALMOST
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us