Crazy Amp Price!!!! Another One From Best Buy!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 65
This is some serious dough for an amp. I know that you will be able to find this amp for so much cheaper in other places. $13000 for 1 amp??!! I know it's powerful but still!!!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10 055364&catid=20100

Notice how it says "sold out??" I wonder how many ppl are actually buying this!!! I checked around on the Internet and the highest price I found on this amp in other places was a little of $5000-6000. Talk about Rip Off!!! Your paying an extra $7000 if you buy at Best Buy!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4879
Some idiot must've made the webpage. If you look carefully, the power numbers don't make any sense. Look at 1ohm vs 4ohms and in bridged mode.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1392
http://www.jbl.com/car/products/product_detail.aspx?prod=A6000GTI&cat=AMP&ser=GT I

^actual specs...MSRP = $6000

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 654
i saw one used on ebay a couple of weeks ago, about 2500

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 655
isnt that 12000 canadian, only about 6000 american

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3943
"Some idiot must've made the webpage. If you look carefully, the power numbers don't make any sense. Look at 1ohm vs 4ohms and in bridged mode."

There's Canadians for ya...

Haha, J/K Isaac...

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 67
13000 canadian = 11000 US. I still think that it's a ripoff either way. You could get much better prices at other spots.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4880
I think I'm the only person in Canada that refuses to get ripped off by CrappyBuy and other retail shops.
I'm still waiting for CrappyBuy and CrappyShop to tell me how $380 MTX amp costs $899 in Canada.
Pure greed.

denis_A
Unregistered guest
hey you're from Canada Isaac?? same here, and I know exactly what you mean. Seems like every one I know thinks that the only place to buy car audio stuff is from Futureshop (owned by bestbuy). I feel bad for them not knowing the deals of the online world.

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
asside from the audio shops, yeah there are only big stores to get stuff like that. I livei n ontario and future shop is usually fisrt resource next to wal mart lol. I live in a busy city but all the car audio stores are overpriced! And just for the record, yes...we do have running water and electricity in canada lol. in fact, my 'town' has 200,000 people

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 73
i live in Newfoundland, in a town of 2500 people. Plenty of audio shops here.........YEAH RIGHT. I think there's only like 3 in whole Newfoundland, and there's only one good one. Thank God for the Internet :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us