Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2280
Best Deal is right here on ebay

Item number: 5821539527

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2285
Here is a picture for you lazy people to see before you head over to ebay. 4.0 cuft tuned to 30 hz and sup up and port aiming the rear. Item number: 5821539527 on ebay

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 68
hey mo do you know if mark will do a box for two jl wo's ported does he know at what hz is best or do i have to figure it out. and did he carpet that box or did you.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2292
Julian he carpeted the box for me and did a great job on the box overall.

Yeah mark can definetly lead you in the right direction. I whould just email him what you have and he will use jl specs and blend his knowledge and make you a great box.

He is a bit expensive so you may wanna try phil over at www.woodlawncabinetry.com / He does wonderfull work aswell and has made 2 boxes for me that sound so good in my cars. Phil is reasonible and you get what you pay for.

I whould email both of these guys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Well you see i have two treos engineering 200rms subs and two jl audios wo's 125rms i only have one ten with no box and one in my dads car in a prowedge box it bumps but its not loud enough. And the treos are in a crappy prefab particle board box and it sounds like crap So i dont know what to do get a box for the treos or the jls's i like how the jl sounds in the prowedge box but it dosent hit hard enough for me. I was thinkin of buying two ported boxes one for the treos and one for the jl subs and put them in my car but they told me it wont sound good with different kind of subs. im stumped i dont know what to do lol. Im thinking of just selling the treos and jls and getting two jlw6's how do you like yours by the way could you feel it when it hits. I was also considering buying an sx youres is a great deal by the way:-) But i think it would be TOO loud for me but it will be cheaper than the w6's. I Think a sealed box for the sx would be better for me. What Do you think i should do lol im really stumped I think im gonna sell the treos and the jls You know any body who will be interested lol.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2294
I dont think you will be happy with the SPL of the JL or the TREOS so try and get rid of them or sell them on ebay or post them on this forum and other forums.

My 2 JL 12w6v2's give me all the bass i need for my needs. THey sound amazing in the prowedge that i have them in and yes they hit hard and you can feel them on certain songs. They are very tight and clean and accurate and at the same time get loud. I think they are the best subwoofers ive ever heard personally.

I whould encourage you to check out my Single SX 15 w/ box deal i have going on ebay. All you whould need is a 800-1000 watt amp stable at 1 ohm or 4 ohm and you whould have a banging system otherwise i can help direct you in other ways. I also own a RE 12 in a ported box and you may like this setup if your not looking to push more then 225 watts rms. Its a RE 12 with a box built to RE Specs by phil at woodlawncabinetry.com and it sounds really good and will get louder then that JL you have and the Treo. I can do $70 for the sub and $100 for the box. I paid $77 for the sub shipped from RE and $125 for the 1.5 cuft ported box tuned to 32hz shipped also

Let me know asap / you can email me at sulemanshahnawaz@yahoo.com if you dont get a reply soon on here

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2298
$250 is the price now with about 5 days remaining

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
lol mo i only have 80 dollars in my account right know. I want an sx, if i wouldnt of bought a new tranny for my car i would of been all over that deal. But now im stuck with the treos and jls I have a mtx 942 watt amp so i think that one will be perfect for an sx. Im gonna post the treos for sell along with one jl wo i sold the other one to my dad since he liked how it sounded Not too much bass since hes old lol.
But i dont know how much to sell them for plus people are gonna want pics and i dont have a camera. But i heard that you can use a disposible camera and scanned them or something like that if you know how let me know. Im gonna try to sell the treos and jl and see how much more money i can come up with ill get back at you when i come up with more money thanks for youre help by the way:-)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2302
no problem

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2308
4 more days for this package deal

Anonymous

how good is the sq on the SX?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2310
Very good for a Everday Driver. If you like it very loud with good SQ then this is for you. If you dont listen to rap or heavy bass music then this is not for you.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2322
Best Deal is right here on ebay

Item number: 5821539527

3 days left guys

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2337
2 Days left and going for only $250 right now.. New BOX and SUB combo

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2353
1 day and 20 hours left

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2354
Oh the avalanche 15 in the picture in the 2.2 cuft sealed box and the RE 12 in the 1.5 cuft box tuned to 32hz is not for sale :-)

The box contains the RE SX15 with that 4.00 cuft box tuned to 30hz package deal i have going on ebay right now so if your interested chcek out Item number: 5821539527 and bid on it.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 273
hey MO, what are the port dimensions on the SX15's box??? Also if i put my SX15 in a 3.5 Cubic foot box, is it okay if i use your port dimensions or will it sound bad???

Bronze Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 37
MO - did you build and carpet the box the ava is in?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2357
Baseball and any body else / please go to 5821539527 on ebay and it has all the info there.

Mark Potts from www.thecaraudiobox.com built this box just last month and now im selling it.

Its 4.00 cuft tuned to 30hz / You can do 3.5 cuft tuned to 32hz and it will sound great.

Mine is custom made and you whould have to read up more on TCAB boxes to understand

Everything is Brand New condition and on ebay for you to view.

Bronze Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 39
lol I know that... i meant that Ava! I'm building one and I was just interested if you did it or not. the carpet looks nice. I havent carpeted a box and I'm wondering if it's difficult or not

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2360
OH actually Phil from www.woodlawncabinetry.com built me that box and he does good work on boxes.

check out this site

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4112
carpeting a box can get messy very quick. My local shop did mine for $25 so it was well worth it.:-)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2362
RE SX 15 is brand new and i went ahead and installed it in the brand new box and played it for oneday and the reason im selling it is because its to much bass for me. Everything is in perfect condition. NO scratches or anything. Flawless

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2365
1 DAY LEFT GUYS

Anonymous
Unregistered guest
Well I was going to bid on it till the first bid got canceled and you up the starting bid to $400 from $250. I think I will look else where.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2374
$400 is actually a great price in case you dont know the value of what i have there. There are 10 other people that are interested anyways.. Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us