Got a new system need help understanding it

Username: Titansrule001

Post Number: 1
i got a lot of ? i have a 1600 whatt amp legacy 2 12in woofers 1000wt each 2 6.5 woofers with mid an tweeters 300wt each an 2 small seperate tweets my friend showed me how to bridge the 12s i got the 12s hooked to the amp the 6.6 an 2 tweets hooked tto the deck witch is a legacy deck it does not sound like i feel it should the highs are not all that high the bass hits but i feel it should hit harder 1600wts should shake stuff i tryed to hooked the 12s an the 6.5 togher to the amp the amp is 2ch the highs were loud the bass was the same maybe alil harder then the 6.5 stoped hitten the tweeters in the 6.5 i could hear but the 6.5 woofer did not i hooked the 6.5 bach to the deck they still work my system does not pump an it should why? my friend has a 400wt an his alot clearer an louder can i bridge the.6.5 an the 12s to the same amp do i hook all 6 speakers do need to get the bass boost swicth thing i do not know much about amps subs or the terms used to explane it so if you respond tell me what rms are what the abr. mean please ty for your time

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1940
part of the problem is the poor quality of all the gear in the car.
That stuff it absolute junk to start with.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us