Hi all...I need advice!!

Username: Soundman

Post Number: 1
The thing is, I've just installed a new set up in my car and like my previous set up in my old car, I facing the same problem.

When I start up my system, it's always the woofer that comes on first. A second later then the mids and finally followed by the tweets.

I don't see this happening in anybody else's car.

What seems to be the problem and how do I resolve it? Thx!

Username: Titansrule001

Post Number: 2
im not sure if you did this yet but ill start off sayin this run the remote wire fron the deck to the remote on the amp make sure the correct wire the 12 swicth wire is connected from the car to the deck is correct an the 12v constant wire is is correct also run the amp direct to the battery put a fuse in the line between the amp an battery ground nthe amp hook your inputs up woofers to the amp an hook the other speakers up the it needs to be i dont know what you are runnin so icant tell you how the do the speakers check your remote wire 12v memory swicthed an 12volt constantwires maybe hooked up backwards

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1939
try using a relay for the remote trigger to boost the current for the trigger signal to the amps
It's just a matter of which amp is turning on first.

Best solution? Wait a moment after you get into the car befroe turning teh volume up.
Then everything will be on when you do.
heh
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us