Need List On Every Sub A Re Sx Can Beat

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 335
i need a list of every subwoofer a re sx can beat cause we have high scho0l kids talkin sh!t on the res sayin they a rip off of a w7 an they anit loud as the kickers so a list will b great from ppl who have re's an who r pros thankx an my boi is orderin his 2 10inch re sx's

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 246
well it would be eisier just to list which subs are louder cause the SX is way up there
pretty much any good company with over 1000 rms
i hear the eclipse ti - 750 rms is louder than a sx on other forums

Silver Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 294
Ugh..

Robert,
RMS ratings have nothing to do with how loud a sub will get.

Scott,
Who cares what the kids at high school are saying? To tell you the truth..I'd give any of those morons a 15" SX off 800w RMS and blow them out of the water with a Kicker CompVR off 500w RMS. This is not to say the CompVR is louder, but it depends on who's doing the setup. There's no point in wasting time listing subs that have the potential to get louder than the SX.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 336
what u sayin a kicker comp vr will blow the re sx out of the water or the re sx 15 will blow the kicker outa the water

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 337
2 10s re sx my boi order 2day it cost about $520 wit shippin not bad an they built them right there b4 they ship them thats pretty ko0l

Anonymous

man...you gotsa learnemr yousssseflt some american lingo! lol

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 341
lol

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 264
honestly scott, if you have an SX15 in the right setup, there is little chance other high school kids will have a louder system, unless they know alot about car audio...

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 342
they dont no nothin about anything lol so ur sayin 1 15 re sx wit 1 ed nine 1 wont be loud as hell

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 266
I'm guessing it will be louder than ne other system at your school. I Ordered an SX15 and an RE 12.1 amp last friday... once it comes in and i get it all hooked up I'll let you know how loud it is...mostly likely in the 140-144 dB range

Bronze Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 67
it will, but if it is in a $hitty enclosure almost anything could sound better. but in the right enclosure it will blow away mostly anything

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1093
Honestly, you can take pretty much any crappy sub and hit high numbers with it with the right box. Reason why you hardly ever see this is because the person who buys a crappy sub in the first place doesn't know squat doodly about car audio and of course gets a crappy box. Box is key ;)

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10816
who cares what some dumbass in a highschool thinks anyway?

the W7 and SX use two entirely different motor topologies, and are aimed at two entirely different markets. the W7 is a SQ sub, and more comparable to the RE XXX to be honest. This alone proves your comrades have no idea what they're talking about. Especially since solobarics are made strictly for SPL, which neither the SX or W7 are designed for. Once these kids can figure out what they want a sub to do, maybe then we can discuss which sub is better suited to the task.
Till then you may as well argue which is better.. a pickup truck or a Pagani, since without any relavent context, the argument is moot.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 460
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us