Phoenix Gold xeon or Diamond Audio D3

Bronze Member
Username: Kasadude

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 12
alright this is kinda an extension of my other post but I wanted to gather a few opions here. I was thinking maybe the PG would be good cause of its 175 oz. magnet and 40mm excursion, also supposedly this sub is supposed to be alot better than their previous ones (at least that is what it said in the reveiws). But I also hear that Diamond Audio is better quality (the D3) but I cant find any specs, does anyone have experiance with one and or both of these subs?

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 13
alright i'm been looking around and I have found reviews on the PG Xenon but not the Diamond Audio. One guy said it hit as well as his W7 but another guy said the diamond could do the same. So whihc one hits harder, while still being able to hit harder

Unregistered guest
You can go here for some specs on the D3 http://www.diamondaudio.com/products/index.cfm?page=productList&type=28&line=3&m odel= My brother-inlaw has a 12" D3 and it pounds harder than any 12" I have heard. I have 2 15" Daimond audio and they are louder than h*ll.

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 14
alrighty thanks man anybody else had any experiance with them

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 15
oh forgot to say I already looked at the specs but it doesn't show a magnet size or x-max on it but 7003 how much excursion would you say your bro-inlaw's had?

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 450
Just because it has a big magnet does not mean anything

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 16
Ya i kinda figured that a little because of power acustics use of a 160 oz magnet in their tens but they didn't sound to good, but i figured it would have more relevence in the higher end subs. So which one out of these two will hit harder in a ported eclosure and also which one is built the best (last longer)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us