What does btw mean

Anonymous

blah

Anonymous

bump

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 59
It means by the way, please use the search button on the forum, this EXACT question was asked about a week ago. Google also helps for common questions, that would help keeping flood like this off of the forum, thanks.

Anonymous

btw means "by the way" genius

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1105
BTW == "by the way"

And Pavel: you can just answer the question for the poor kid, instead of freaking on his case.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I did anwser it :-) Maybe a little meaner than I should of though, jsut had a really logn day and I guess used this thing to vent out a little, my bad man.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3896
Honestly, the ecoustics search engine is a piece of crap. It's somewhat usefull if you are trying to find a very specific thread with some info that you needed. Other than that, it takes forever, and the results are pretty crappy sometimes. I hate people asking the same stupid questions just as much as you guys, but I can honestly say the search function isn't much help.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 328
IMAO
PPL
BTW
LOL
STFU
MILF
GOFA
BRB

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
MILF, Lol, you forgot FUBR... oops thats a sub :-P

"WTF" is GOFA? :-X

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1127
Yea, we need a different forum "script". The one on my site is much easier/faster and has a TON more features... But no one uses it, the only downside :P.

LMAO
ROFL
LOL

And the list goes on and on... Check into AOL sometime, it's amazing. I usually chat on IRC, it's a lot different in there. We've known each other from years and years ago. I was one of the "pioneers" of IRC back in the 9600 baud days... Good old times :P.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 336
Good
Old
Fashion
An@l

Thats what my friend calls it

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.