3rd row woe's..help!!!

No Room
Unregistered guest
i recently purchased a 2001 Navigator and am dissapointed with the sound..no bass..heres the problem,no room for a box being that the 3rd row seat takes up all my dam space back there..any1 have any suggestions on custom installs or anywhere to get some subs goin without losing my 3rd row seat?? Thanx fellas

GIasswoIves
Unregistered guest
who cares...put a bazooka in there

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4797
You can get JL 10W7 in a sealed box and make it portable. That way, when you need full passengers, you can lift the sub out of the way.
If you have more cash to burn, you can take out the 3rd row and build a custom sub box, same size. Then add the seat on the box. It can be done without looking trashy, if done properly.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1084
I always wanted a vehicle with 3rd. row seats. Take that bish out, and you have sooo much room. Try working with a Jeep. It looks like a lot of room, untill you slap 2 3cu/ft boxes and three batteries back there.... Then you trying to finger out where to put the amp and what-not...

(I'd just loose the 3rd. seat, you can have s3x in the 2nd. seat :P)

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 166
put the box under the 3rd row seating......just make sure you find a sub that will not require a huge box to sound good!!

GIasswoIves
Unregistered guest
bazookas will werk just use two of them...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4798
If you're not the original GlassWolf, please use other name when posting. It'll cause less confusion.

Anonymous

Not to mention - stinks up the original's good name !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us