Looking For A Reliable Sub...

Unregistered guest
That will also outhit many things on the road today. I just don't want to have to replace it. Anybody have any suggestions? Anything is welcome.

I have been looking at getting (2) 12" Pioneer Premier TP-3004SPL (1000 watts RMS each). But I can't find anything on their reliablitity or how good they "hit."

Any suggestions are welcome, thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1064
if your looking for something rated at 1000w rms but is extremely durable and you want to hit harder than anything else look into www.ddaudio.com the 9500 series i think are 1200w rms but they get VERY loud and are extremely durable... the 3500 series i think are 1000w rms and will also get very loud and probably sound a little better. Resonant engineering, www.reaudio.com SX subwoofers are 1000w rms and are great subs. audioque, www.audioque.com( which is bascially the same company as digital designs) has HD subs that are 1000 or 1200w rms i dont remeber that are basically like the 9500 series. great subs.

Bumpin Ford Focus
Unregistered guest
So, the DD's, will they be durable enough to play pretty hard everyday and then at contest really hard?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1066
yes. actually even though say the 9500 is rated at 1200w rms... it can take like 5kw burps. very good for competing. its actually not a daily sub because its just to powerful. but you could use it daily if you want to.

Bumpin Ford Focus
Unregistered guest
Well do you have an opinion on the Pioneer Premier TS-3004SPL subs? Those are the ones I am really considering right now.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1068
i have no experience and very little (close to none) knowledge about those subs. sorry.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1420
Those 3004 are 1000wrms & are very cheap like $125 online , but i have never been around them so i can't say .
I do remember reading some reviews on it though & its said to get very loud but suffers in sound quality .

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2392
i would go with DD personally.Uploadhehe

Bumpin Ford Focus Hatch
Unregistered guest
I think from some od the other topics I've read, aren't you (MuddyWaters) a little biased towards DD? ;) j/k

And Rovin, I am not THAT concerned with SQ, i mean, i want it to have some definion, but I am more concerned with SPL at this point. I just wonder if they are reliable or not...

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2393
no, i just know how good of a product.
they overbuild every one of their subs for durability.
and i said the things i said in the other posts to try and get under someone's skin. lol

just ask anybody on this forum that competes, or is familiar with DD's products, and they won't deny their durability.:-)

don't jump to conclusions, i try my hardest to remain unbiased when it comes to products, but i will say that i hate Audiobahn and Kicker Square subs. lol

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 609
Probably my skin :P

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2394
yep, lmao!:-O

Bumpin Ford Focus Hatch
Unregistered guest
So it's starting to look like DD will be a pretty good choice. I am gonna look into the REs a little more though and the pioneers.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1425
MW has a 10" DD sub which he reported does around 130 DB & he luvs it so thats why he could rec it based on personal experience .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us