Whats wrong?!?!? my subs are making scratchy sounds!

Anonymous

i just flipped my subs around in the box so the magnets would stick out. the only thing i did different was wire them different. they still hit but sound like sh!t and are making scratchy sounds? please help!

Anonymous

please respond (stands with screw driver in hand) lol

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 708
are you sure you wired it right?? wire it the way you had it before... also is the hole the right size to reverse mount it?? make sure the surround isnt smaking into the wood

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1411
well dammit, put em back how they were & see what happens - lol

me like how u rhyme "they still hit but sound like sh!t" - Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1268
that's what i mean by motor noise being introduced. (unless your vc actually came unwound). that's why i'm mounting mine traditionallly when they come back.
i inverted mine to avoid the extra cost and labor of 3/4- 1" plexi on the box to display the motor. but i'll likely do that this time around when i make the new ported box. i agree though, that sound is not attractive.

Anonymous

while i am holding the subs with the motor down it doesnt do it, but when i start to flip them upside down it starts making that sound again like somethings loose. i just spent 250 per sub and i cant flip them upside down, what the fock! does anybody know what the problem is?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us