10" p2s rocksford

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 285
Hey could i just for testing purposes run them off my 1200 watt Lanzar amp to check them they are only 200RMS 400watt max and my amp amp pushes 500 at 2 ohms and im guessing these are wired at 4ohms so 300RMS would it be not a good idea?

So can i try with out ruining the ROcksford P2s on my lanzar 1200watt amp?

If at 2ohm it pushes 500watts per channel
if at 4ohms pushes 300RMS watts per channel
now from what i kno the subs are 4ohm'd so would the extra 100RMS be deadly i wont turn it up past 25/40 on my HU and the Bass Boost no more then half way MAX! YES OR NO?

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 287
HELLO? BUMP!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 548
For testing, it shouldn't hurt, if you follow that, just testing just to see if they work, not showing off, etc...

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 288
I just want to know what would hit harder really. Ima turn the settings down tho prolly the bass boost all the way off and not go higher then 25/40. I dont want to hit no where close to the MAX on the 400watt subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
IMO, and probably most others, nothing is going to hit hard with Lanzar...

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3235
Lol yeah, you have nothing to worry about, they'll be fine.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 289
well thats where your wrong bro. I really gota get this tested to shut up alot of lanzar haters really. This when i push it up to about 30/40 it starts to hurt your ears its so loud but hey if you guys going to say so, so be it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 559
Yea, here we go with midgets beating up trunks again...*Sigh*...It'll get loud, sure, but sound like you're flatulating on a snare drum lol.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3239
Lol... I'm not hating... I won't do that, unless I've heard the system in person.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 291
Well hey for the money its great lets keep it at that then happy?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2383
i beg to differ, Lanzars get very loud, but i couldn't tell between one bass hit and the next in this chick's Pontiac Grand Am. lmao

no offense CarAudio.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 293
I dont know every other lanzar product mayblow like theirs no tommrow but the lanzar 124D and Vibe 248 are a nice combo for 400 canadaian im not dissapointed what SO EVER! Some one said took 5 months for the Lanzars to blow now im hoping it doesnt but if it doesi gota 1 yera warrinty.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 296
Also hey maybe me but i think i got some good stuff but i know i know its nothing too great but i think what ever i gots good enough so ya lanzar my have a bad past with somepeople so far so good for me.

Back to the 2 10" Rocksford P2s

I just wanted to try the 2 200RMS subs on my sub. The guy use to run them off an Audiobahn A8000t amp right so i dont know if the subs are wired at 2ohms or 4ohms. Also now if i hook thoes P2's up just to see the comparrison of Lanzar and Rocksford just for fun because i have the time i wouldnt damage the rocksford p2s would i pushign 300RMS over the 200RMS the subs take or 500watts over the 400watt peak? Would they beable to take that and maybe to make shore that doesnt happend im probably not going to go over 20-25 on the HU and BassBoost all the way off from 1/3 of the way down to zero.

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 27
The "peak power" doesn't mean anything. Thats a ratign they give you, and usually if you give them their peak power the sub will take it for a split secodn and then you will be burning and breaking stuff...

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 297
so how would i stay away from that. Is it true the higher the volume more watts amp is pushing right so half way wont do much damange if its suppose to push 300RMS or 500 watts is it??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us