If anyone is interested let me know!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4038
I am selling my Jeep private because the stealership only offered me $7000 trade in on it. All they want to do is take it from me turn around and sell it for $10K(BA$TARDS)so guys here it is. It is a 99 XJ sport with 76K mobil 1 run since 25K. It has a Rubicon Express 4.5in superflex kit with new BFG 32 x 11.5 in AT's on Black amereican Racing Steelies. Tinted windows, It has a K&N FIPK cold air intake, mean green HO 200amp alternator, arb bull bar front bumper, 4-KC daylighters on the roof, 4 thule bars with snowboard racks, New Tom Woods drive shaft, new brakes, new ball joints, Rock sliders, alarm with remote start, trailer hitch, rear light covers, flow master 50 series exaust,bug guard, rain guards. This truck is in mint condition with no dings or dents. I will be removing the stereo but that is it. Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is a link to my sounddomain page. http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/803384
I will keep the stereo in it for an extra 2K I paid almost 4,000 so it is a hell of a deal and a really nice truck.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3872
James, there's no pics on your cardomain page? Unless it's just my computer being g@y?

I already know what your Jeep looks like, I just wanted to take a peak at your system again :-)

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 246
ya the pics don't come up

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4042
what the HE!L they were there yesterday! how does that happen? this is garbage.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4043
alright fixed it http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/803384/1

Username: Orange93

BF , Idaho

Post Number: 7
Kind of off topic, but how do you like your avalanche? Would you recommmend one?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4044
absolutely!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4769
That's a nice looking truck. I thought you had one of those 2 door compact jeeps. For compacts, $7000, would've been a fair trade, but not yours. You should drive around town during snow storm with "For Sale" sign.
Man if I had $10K, I'd buy that truck for the lights.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4045
yeah those lights are 150 watts/piece 1000000 candle power:-) They light up anything lol! I have babied this truck always and kept up with all maintenance. Unfortunetly Isaac I dont want to hold onto it until it snows I would like to get rid of it ASAP with the new truck payment:-(

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4068
bumpidy bump bump bump!

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 153
heyyy i might be interested in just taking the thule snowboarding racks, looking for one and someone recommended them for me but have been too lazy to check them out. do they fit cars are or the soley for jeeps. im trying to get one for my 3000GT im not exactly sure if its possible to put on up there but if it is doing it. lemme know

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4071
not seperating sorry!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us