This is the setup going in my s10

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 195
What do you fellas think? I know this isnt the best stuff but I am just a young high schooler and want some bass!
2 12" Fusion PowerPlant's in a 2.25cuft(each sub) Ported to 32hz
Audiobahn A8002T Amp! 8 gauge amp kit
Pioneer HU
Pioneer 4 1/2's in the doors and in the dash!
what do you think?

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 22
and I am giong for 2 alum12N audiobahns in a 2.25 cuft (each sub) ported to 32 hertz
audiobahn A8002T amp
8guage amp kit
Audiobahn 6x9s (or whatever I need)
and a audiobahn head unit.....
what do u think? (me and smitty are best friends bythe way)

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 541
Both of you go with 4 gauge power wire. Not gonna be the best quality sound but it will be pretty loud. 8 gauge won't cut it in my opinion. I have to have 4 gauge for my Kicker which is 450X1 and yours is 800X1 so....

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3184
Both are nice systems.
Even though Audiobahn isn't the best, I like the way you whent all out with the same brand.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 197
Ya me n halter are best friends!
I woulda went all Fusion but man some of the prices of some of the Fusion stuff is a bit out of my range lol! 4 gauge? someone on here told me 8! What does everyone think me and Halter should go with?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 539
hey i just noticed somthing smitty you guys don't live that far away, i live in hicksville mabey somtime we could met and check each others systems out.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 198
Hey man that sounds kool! When you wanna meet up? Me, Halter and another buddy with 2 12" Rockford's and a Alpine amp could come out and hang out or something!

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 218
well audiobahn doenst have a good rep on most forums
what i have / plan gettin so far is

pioneer p770 head unit
2 6.5 components (still choosing)
-lower class cdt
-lower class mb quart
-phoenix gold xenons
kicker 100.2 (for mb quart or cdt)
xenon 100.2 (for xenons)
18" SX in ported box (if it fits)
15" SX
or 2x 15" SE
powered by a
kx1200.1
xenon x1200.1

www.reaudio.com those are the SE and SX subs there a big hit on this forum and couple others

lol does anyone have any input on the xenons

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 541
cool, well do u guys party, cause every weekend i go to my sisters house and party, and during the week i have chours and that sh!t to do around the house, so the week is out but mabey some weekend you can come out and chill.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 199
o ya we definatley party! halter and me dont got our liscinse yet but mine is comin in Dec. and halter gets his Nov 1! But our other friend with the Rockfords has his and he partys to so o ya partyin sounds nice lol!

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 542
cool, well when are you free, cause everyweekend is pretty much the same for me, if you want you can e-mail me at kottonmouth_soldier2003@yahoo.com ohh i don't have liensce either i could but i don't wanna pay the 300+ dollars to take the stupid test.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 232
just out of curiosity how do you guys listen to your systems if you don't drive ? (i'm not taking a shot at you, just wondering)

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 544
well i do drive but it has to be with some1 who has a license, but other times i just sit in my car with the system cranked just for the h3ll of it.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 233
lol, good stuff man, I wish I were into car audio while I was in high school, now that i'm going for my business diploma. I feel weird playing it loud while going into a school of business.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 200
Ya i got a bunch of my stuff just hooked up in my room!(not my fusions) They should be here sometime nexy week! I am PUMPED! lol!
Ya dustin ill send u and email sometime! ill talk to the other kids at school and ask them when they are free! I am almost always free 2

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 33
HECK YEA I PARTY....lol...I am getting my studff all ready for my ride..cause I want the week of I wanna be bumping!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us