Stuff For Sale

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1049
I'm gonna drop all my stereo stuff. I'm sick of cars in general, and am selling everything and am going to ride my f*cking bike.

I have:

2 12" Eclipse Ti's (my babies) in 3cu/ft enclosures tuned to 35Hz (Eclipse's "recommend" enclosure) 3/4" MDF, very nice. One sub hasn't even been hooked up, the other was in my work car (other two have already been sold). I'll take $250 for the used one, and $300 for the "new" one.

A Stinger ANL 2/4 gauge fuse holder, brand new for $65.

A Lightning Audio 200amp relay, unopened for $60.

A 2.28 cu/ft box tuned to 35Hz. $25.

A 1.5 Farad Pyramid Digital Cap for $30, hardly used.

A Alpine CDA-9833 HU, good condition - $200.

A set of Alpine SPR-134A 5.25" components.

And a couple more odds and ends (cheap stuff...)

That's about it, most of the rest of it has already been sold... Pices don't include shipping. What I don't sell will go on eBay. What doesn't sell there will go into the garbage...

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 14
what kind of cheap stuff is it? No mater how cheap.
Is that a dual sub box or single and is it for 12's 15's or what? Ill trade you a bike for it.lol
Why are you sick of cars now, Sh!t when my car isnt working im pissed off cause i cant go anywhere i dont know how your gonna ride a bike in the summer it gets pretty hot now.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 24
how much for the hu shipped to NJ? thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
I live in Idaho. I have my 1987 Honda Accord with 250,000+ miles on it, needs a fuel pump (my work car) and it gets 30mpg.

I'm sick of fuel and putting $ into all this sh1t.

The box is 12" single. And I'm a mechanic, and I'm just sick of doing my own sh1t. The whole Jeep is for sale, with system. It's currently in the shop getting a fresh coat of paint and some window trim (to help it sell...).

And where in NJ?

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 49
for curiousity sake, why the sudden change of heart and sale of everything???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
yeaaaa. how do u use pm's haha

Bronze Member
Username: Keith78

Post Number: 53
how much for the eclipse ti shipped to tupelo ms. zip 38801. And the eclipse comes with the box right. And what is rms on the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3166
Rms is 750 I think.
Jake, if you deside too sell the used TI for $200... I'll be happy to take it.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Keith78

Post Number: 54
thanks rebel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
jake, can u hold on to that headunit for a lil bit for me. im currently selling mine and i just need a lil bit of time to get it sold. thanks man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
weird....post didnt make it go to the top.

Bronze Member
Username: Dropp

Ocala, Florida US

Post Number: 24
I'd be sick of cars too if I were runnin that crap!I would DROPP it too,Right of a tall buiding.. LOL. Just kidding!!!(I couldn't resist) I've got a Harley for sale.Fly down for Biketoberfest and ride it home.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
jake, please tell me how much shipping will be i am trying to get it sold by this weekend. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1053
Sorry. I've been busy as h3ll. And this stuff is awesome. RMS on the subs is 750, but I had a Zapco C2K9.0 (2200wrms) hooked to 'em and they took every bit of it and still kept cool in these enclosures.

But they're pretty big enclosures... If I remember right, their 16.5" tall, and 20" wide and 20" deep... A 32Hz 3.5cu/ft box sounds better and hits a lot harder though...

Just the sub: 41lbs. is about $30 UPS ground to that address.

With box... it's about 80lbs. It's about $70...

The boxes with subs are heavy as sh1t...

Honestly, I wouldn't buy the box unless you have lots of $. You can build one for about $20, and you could tune it for your taste. These boxes sound a bit hollow at the higher frequencies, and have some port noise... 32Hz is MUCH better. But they DO hit hard. With these boxes I was getting about 135+db with a 1200wrms box. Then I upgraded to what I have in the Jeep now...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
"With these boxes I was getting about 135+db with a 1200wrms box."

I ment amp...

Also, some information on the stuff. One of the boxes isn't assembled yet, but I'll put it together if someone buys it.

Subs should still be on warranty, but you only get it if you buy both subs... I'm also an authorized Eclipse dealer for a while longer, so if you want something with a warranty, hit me up.

If you want pictures, let me know. I don't want to get all h0rny with the camera unless I have to...

And if you want just the 35Hz 3cu/ft box, I'll get ride of 'em for $30+shipping...

And the cheap stuff... it's cheap, and you don't want it (Legacy, Pyramid, etc...)

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 277
You prolly know of some nex sick az system or buy you can get so your going to pocket some of this money and go with like 1 15" with 1 2500 amp

lol or you had a drug deal gone bad lol jokez.

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 19
well what kind of pyramid and legacy ect is it i want to put a cheap amp in my girlfriends car shell probably end up crashing it or f*ck something up soon she dont even check the oil and she dont even tell me to check the oil.lol
ill be glad to take em off your hands.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1029
what about your zapco amp???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1057
ROFL! CarAudio: I have NO IDEA WTF you just said...

Julian: it's all been abused, trust me, it's for the local pawn shop...

Trevor: I still have it... I sold it to a rich dude, then he just wrecked his Hummer, and he literally gave it back to me... It's not for sale though, I got too good of a deal on it.

And I just got my Eclipse Ti Pro and I have the box all ready for it. It's more for experimentation, then it's gonna get sold (sadly enough).

And no, I'm not short on $, I'm just sick of having all this sh1t. Everyone wants to ride around, and I'm always worried about it all getting stolen. I just want a decent HU and some aftermarket components for now.

But I have a feeling I'll have two Pros sitting in the back with some god aweful-sized amp to power 'em....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1067
bump

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 175
how much for the zapco amp

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 176