RE SX or Eclipse Ti Titanium?

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
Which is louder?

Which is stronger?

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
sorry for the double post.

I was trying to cancel the first one to avoid being biased.

-BBrock

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1005
I'd go with the Eclipse. Excellent build quality, and it'll get just as loud, if not louder than the SX. (not really seen a very good SX setup though...)

Bronze Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Post Number: 93
eclipse TI= overall SQL

RE SX= spl all the way

they would prob be around the same loudness, but the eclipse would kill it in SQ.

i think the SX would hold up better,(im not a fan of metal coned subs) but you never know.
just my opinion

Anonymous

the SX is not an SPL sub!!! that's the MT. people give the SX a bad rap for SQ. It sounds a lot better than most "sql" subs and gets louder doing it. (with the right setup of course)
I have only heard one, it was a 12" in a sealed enclosure. Sounded incredible, well it sounded very good and was very loud.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1017
Anonymous: why don't you get a user name? You obviously have some knowledge...

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 339
It's more mysterious this way...ooo ahhhh!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2169
Yeah everyone seems to follow this trend of saying the SX is a SPL sub and a bad rep for SQ.

After finally installing mine in my car and playing with it for like 2 weeks i can say that the box is just as important as the amplifier and so on.. I have my SX 15 in a 4.25 cuft box tuned to 30hz and it sounds amazing SQ wise and the SPL is the most ive heard from any sub ive tried. Way more SPL then i need but thats just me. Again the SQ of the SX is on par with just about any SQL sub. IM so glad that the SQ is better then i expected before i bought it and now i can say that the SQ is great for a everday SQL driver that can get in the 140-145db region with the right box and install.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us