Hey i need help asap... please read

Bronze Member
Username: Smallville

Sandy, Utah Utah

Post Number: 39
hello anyone..ok i have 2 subs and i hooked the remote to teh blue remote wire of the back of the deck to the remote of the amp...and the same with my 4 gauge wire of were it says 12V of the amp......and to the positive thing of my battery of my car...and then i dont know if its my ground..thats not working..or i need new fuses in my amp? or somethings touching..but the radio works and everything and my cds...but the subs arent just getting power? anyone please help me :-)

Username: Dubking

Vancouver, BC Canada

Post Number: 4
your remote wire on the back of the deck won't be blue, it will be blue white, blue's power ant, not enough power for an amp turn on, the 4 gague wire should be nothing to do with your remote wire, you should have a minimum of a 60amp fuse or greater, and make sure you have a four gage ground as well, what are you useing as a ground source, let me know good luck...

Username: Chevytruck_96

Az

Post Number: 4
did you make sure when you grounded the amp that if its in the body you scraped the paint off and did you pull the fuses on the back of the amp to see if they were blown?

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 290
Brandon,

How do you figure he should have a minimum fuse of 60A without knowing what amp(s) he has?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us